|Lever Limit Switch
The technical and descriptive information on the function, construction and selection of the new types of 3SE3 limit switches is presented here.
These limit switches are actuated by straight edges, cams, stops or plates etc. and give control commands for the further progress of the switching program or of the manufacturing/processingsquence. For the various control applications there are 2 ranges available, namely open type and metal enclosed limit switches with 3 different versions of contact configuration.
There is a wide range of actuators suitable for different operations/ actuation conditions, enabling the user to select the most optimum one for the particular application. Specially designed compact housings also allow for optimum installation and convenient cable entry. The design, materials used and manufacturing processes ensure that 3SE3 limit switches guarantee the reliable functioning of control and auxiliary systems.Standards:
- The 3SE3 limit switches conform to the following standards:
- Electro-mechanical control switches. IS: 13947-5-13 and IEC: 947-5-1-3
- Stipulation of mounting dimensions, operating points,housing form and actuator form. DIN EN 50047 and DIN EN 50041
- Limit switches are used in automatic control circuits where mechanical positions have to be converted into electrical signals for controlling remote starters, contactors etc. The 3SE3 limit switches are ideally suited for control of machine tools, elevators, cranes, conveyors, gates, doors and various other applications.
- Copyright © 2020 M M Sankhla Electricals. All rights reserved
SICONT Limit Switches Type 3SE3 upto 500 VAC, 600 VDC, 10A